Hey buddy Welcome to the Androidfact.in . If you want to download Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware then you are in the right place. Because in this page I provide you best Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware. So stay with me and follow this tutorial.
Alright, If you stay here, that means you want to download the Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware. But you don’t know how to flash your device? so, don’t worry today I will show you the complete process of flashing the Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware.
Before showing the easiest method to flash the Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware. I want to say something about my website. I hope you don’t mind. Do you know Androidfact.in is one of the best websites for Android and smartphones. You will get all types of tech problems and solutions. Here you will find all android phone-related material.
Always I try to provide the latest stock firmware and tutorials. If there is no solution to your problem here, please comment below and I will solve your problem surely as soon as possible. So let’s start our flashing process guide.
Features of Redmi Note 9 Pro:
|Model Name||Redmi Note 9 Pro|
16.94 cm (6.67 inch),
2400 x 1080 pixel
|Operating System||Android Pie 10|
|Internal Storage||64 GB, 128 GB|
|Primary Camera||48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP|
2G, 3G, 4G VOLTE
You may also like:
If you want to know about Android Phones Problem and solution. So you can check here these links-
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Install TWRP in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- How To Flash Redmi Note 8 Pro
So we are going to the main point. Today we will see the flashing process of the Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware. You just stay here and enjoy this beautiful journey.
Advantages of Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware:
- Flashing will help you to fix software related problems
- It will remove malware and viruses.
- It will help you to solve dead boot, hang on logo, only fast boot mode, boot loop problems.
- After flashing your phone will unroot.
Important Notes for Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware:
- This method only for Redmi Note 9 Pro, So do not try it on any other device.
- At first download all required files.
- Charge your device at least 60%
- When the flashing process is going on, don’t turn off your computer.
- You must have to install USB drivers on your PC correctly.
- You must have a working USB data cable
- Disable windows defender during the flashing process.
Download these files before start the flashing process.
- Qualcomm USB Driver
- Xiaomi Flash Tool
- ADB and Fastboot Driver
- Latest Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware/ Flash File/ Stock ROM
How to Flash Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware
Download all required files like Qualcomm USB Driver, Xiaomi Flash Tool, ADB and Fastboot Driver, Latest Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware/Flash File/Stock ROM.
After downloading the files now you have to extract the compressed files, for extracting you can use winrar.exe, I recommend you disable real-time protection on Windows Defender.
After extracting the files, now install the drivers,
- Qualcomm USB Driver
- ADB and Fasboot Driver
- Go to the Download section above on this article and click on Go to Download Page, and download the Mi Flash Tool.
- After that extract the downloaded Mi Flash Tool.
- Then double click on XiaomiFlash.exe to install the program.
Now you have to boot the device into Fastboot mode for Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware
- Turn off the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Press and Hold Power Key + Volume Down key together at the same time for a while, it will take you to the Fastboot mode.
- Then connect the phone to the computer using a working USB data cable.
- If you are facing that your phone doesn’t connected then you must have install the Xiaomi USB driver again.
We are at the final stage of flashing, follow the rest of the tutorial.
- Now search XiaoMiFlash.exe on start menu and run it.
- Then click on the select button and locate the Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware to flash the phone.
- After selecting the firmware, now just click on Flash button to start the flasing.
It takes around 10-15 minutes to complete the flashing process
Congratulation! You just flash your Redmi Note 9 Pro, brother if you have any questions or getting errors during the flashing process then please comment down below.