Hello dear, tech lovers people, Welcome to the androidfact.in – The New Android Tech World. Today here I will guide you, how to install TWRP in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. Believe me, this method will so simple for you, if you follow this tutorial with full concentrate then you can install Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 very easily.
Alright, If you stay here, that means you want to install TWRP in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. But you don’t know how to install it? so don’t worry today I will show you the complete process of TWRP installation in Asus zenfone max pro m2. Let’s began our journey.
Before discussing the easiest method to install TWRP on your device. I want to say something about myself. I hope you don’t mind. My name is Sarafat and I am from India. Let’s talk about my website. Do you know www.androidfact.in is one of the best websites for Android phones and smartphones. Here you will find all android phone-related material. Always I try to provide the latest stock firmware and tutorials. If there is no solution to your problem here, please comment below and I will solve your problem surely as soon as possible.
So without taking any time, going to the main point. Today we will install the TWRP recovery image in Asus zenfone max pro m2.
Feature of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2:
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 one of the best smartphones under budget at this price. This phone specially designed for India and very easy to use for any people. It has two variants 4GB RAM 64GB ROM, 6GB RAM 128GB ROM. You get smooth and lag-free graphics. It comes 15.9 cm (6.26 inch) display size that’s very cool to watch YouTube and movies.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 has a 5000mAh battery it’s a very decent battery backup for gaming performance. This phone runs the PUBG game very smoothly without any lagging in the medium setting. In a short way, we can say it’s the best phone under budget at this price.
Overview Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2:
|MODEL NAME||ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2|
|MODEL NUMBER||ZB630KL / ZB631KL|
|DISPLAY SIZE||15.9 cm (6.26 inch)|
|RESOLUTION||2280 x 1080 pixels|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Android Oreo 8.1|
|PROCESSER TYPE & CORE|
Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa Core
|Expandable Storage||2 TB|
|PRIMARY CAMERA||12MP Sony IMX486, f/1.8, 1.25um, 6P Lens + 5MP Dedicated Depth Sensor, LED Flash, 4K Video Recording, EIS|
|FRONT CAMERA||13MP Front Camera.|
|NETWORK||2G, 3G, 4G VOLTE.|
Strong points of install TWRP:
- When you install TWRP on the phone, users get super access to the phone.
- After installing TWRP Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, you can flash custom recovery very easily in your device.
- If you install TWRP can get root access. (How to root max pro m2)
- After that unlocking your phone, increase device performance.
- Next, you can change the boot animation after install TWRP and root the Asus zenfone max pro m2.
- Thereafter installing TWRP increases the GPU performance.
- You can install Custom ROM.
- Uninstall unwanted system apps which are useless.
- If you install TWRP on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, then the warranty will completely void on your device.
- After install TWRP the phone security system will damage.
- Most of the time attacks harmful viruses and malware, when you have installing TWRP on your device.
- Afterthat, your device you will not receive official OTA updates on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
- Commonly chances system break as far as I know.
I will suggest to you that the best time of installing TWRP in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, after end of your’s phone warranty period.
- Asus USB Drivers
- ADB Setup
- Minimal ADB Setup
- TWRP Recovery Image
Hey bro must download all the files otherwise you can’t to install TWRP recovery image on your phone.
Point to be noted to installation TWRP in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2:
- This process only for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, do not experiment other device.
- Downloading the required files from the download files section.
- Charge your phone at least 40% or above.
- Backup your device data before installing TWRP on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
- Read this blog carefully and follow all steps without a skip.
- A working Computer and Laptop to install TWRP on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
- A perfect USB data cable.
- An internet connection to Download required files.
Install TWRP in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2:
Before installing the TWRP recovery in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, you must have to unlock the device Bootloader. If you did not unlocked your phone then click here.Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Bootloader Unlock
Any further delay now start installing TWRP in Max Pro M2, so let’s began.
- Download: At first you must have to download all the required files, you can download this file from Download section.
- Extract: Then you have to extract all downloaded files which are compressed.
- Install Drivers: After that, install the Qualcomm USB driver and then install Universal ADB driver. Oops did I mention to you that also must have to install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool.
- Caution: Remember that drivers are play vital role of this TWRP installing process, so you must have to install the drivers correctly.
- Create a Folder: Create a folder in Desktop. (Folder name as you like)
- Recovery File: Then copy the downloaded twrp.img recovery file and paste into this new created folder.
Now type command:
- Power Shell: After that, run the power shell by pressing Hold the SHIFT key and right-click on an empty space inside the folder, and select ‘Open PowerShell window here’. it will run windows power shell.
- Boot the Phone Into Fastboot Mode: Now boot your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 into Fastboot mode Power off your phone, wait for 7 seconds after off your phone. Then Press and Hold the Power Key + Volume Up key together at the same time for 7 seconds.
- Connect: Then connect the phone to the computer via a USB data cable.
- Then entering this command.
Then, enter this command
fastboot flash recovery TWRP/twrp-3.4.0-0-X00T-20200608.img
Caution: Remember that “recovery twrp-3.3.1…………..2019-11.img” it is the name of my TWRP.img file name. If you have another name then you must have to write your twrp name.
Now press this command for rebooting the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Finally we successfully install TWRP recovery in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Now we have successfully installed the TWRP recovery image on our Asus zenfone max pro m2. If you have any problem installing TWRP recovery, then comment below and don’t hesitate to ask me because I am a very friendly guy. You can also check out this website Safedroid.in.
Thank you very much for loving our blog, we are making more content that.