Hi dear, welcome to the Androidfact.in and my name is Sarafat and on this page, I will show you to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 8 Pro. If you wanna interested then follow the whole tutorial. It will help you a lot.
Before going further I want to introduce myself, My name is Sarafat Hussain Sardar. I am from West Bengal India, recently I completed my graduation from Gour Banga University. I created this blog to help tech lovers like you.
Now I am going to help you to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 8 Pro. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is one of the budget king smartphones, it comes with some great features which I described here.
Features of Redmi Note 8 Pro:
|MODEL NAME||Redmi Note 8 Pro|
|DISPLAY SIZE||6.53 inch|
|RESOLUTION||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 11, MIUI 12.5|
|PROCESSER TYPE & CORE||Mediatek Helio G90T|
|RAM||4GB, 6GB, 8GB|
|ROM||64GB, 128GB, 256GB|
|PRIMARY CAMERA||64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF|
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|FRONT CAMERA||20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3″, 0.9µm|
|NETWORK||2G, 3G, 4G VOLTE.|
These are the basic features of the Redmi Note 8 Pro, now I am going to show you to Unlock the bootloader on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
If you want to unlock the bootloader on Redmi Note 8 Pro then you must have a few things.
- Working USB data cable
- A Computer
- Internet Connection for downloading drivers and firmware
- And a working Redmi Note 8 Pro
Advatnages of Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 8 Pro:
There are many advantages you will get after unlocking your Redmi Note 8 Pro like
- You can install custom Recovery like TWRP or Orange FOX after bootloader unlock on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- After unlocked the bootloader, you able to root your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- If you wanna install custom ROMs, then you must have to unlocked the bootloader.
- There are many things you can do after unloking the bootloader on Redmi note 8 Pro.
- Your warranty will void completly after bootloader unlock on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Increase the chances of virus and malware attack
- System security will totally ruined
- You will not recived system updates after unloking the bootloader on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- This tutorial only for Redmi Note 8 Pro users.
- Do not try to skip any steps.
- Make sure that, need a working USB data cable.
- Charged your Redmi Note 8 Pro at least 45% Up.
- Install the USB drivers
Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 8 Pro:
- Drivers: At first you must have to install Xiaomi USB drivers and adb and Fastboot driver, this is the very important part. Because without drivers unlocking process can’t happen.
- Enable Developer and OEM Option: Go to settings >About phone and Tap the MIUI version 7 times to enable developer mode and then Settings again >Additional Settings > Developer Option and enable it.
- MI Unlock Status: Now its time to Go Settings >Addtional Settings > Developer Option > Agree.
- Login to MI Site: Go to Mi Unlock Website and click Unlock Now button. Now a new page will appear, login your Mi account there or sign up.
- Mi Unlock Tool: After that download Mi Unlock Tool, extract and install it.
- Fastboot Mode: Then Power off your Redmi Note 7, and then Press and Hold Volume Up + Power Key togather at the same time, it will boot your phone into fastboot mode.
- Connection: After that, connect your Redmi Note 7 to the computer with the USB data cable.
- Unlock the Phone: Now run MiFlash Unlock Tool and login same id as on your Redmi Note 7 and click on Unlock.
- It takes few seconds to Redmi Note 7 Bootloader Unlock.
Congratulition you just unlocked your Redmi Note 8 Pro bootloader, if you have any question then comment down below or directly contact us.